11th July 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do engineering from abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?

Can we do engineering in abroad after polytechnic diploma in E & tc engineering? Can you please let me know what is the procedure followed for the same? Awaiting to get the response on this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do engineering from abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  2. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  3. Can diploma holder in electronics and telecommunication engineering apply for B.Tech admission at Jadavpur University?
  4. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. What is the scope of doing masters in abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  7. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  8. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Which engineering course have more demand after completion of diploma course? Electronics or Telecommunication?
  10. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  11. Can I study B.Tech in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  12. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  13. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  15. Which Country would be best for pursuing Degree course after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? What will be the total expense?
  16. Can I get admission in B.Sc Electronics after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with distinction? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  18. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
31st July 2016, 05:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do engineering from abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?

Yes, you can definitely pursue degree course in the field of Electronics and Telecommunications engineering after completion of diploma course. You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission - SAT and IELTS. You need to score well in the entrance exams and then apply in the foreign institutes as per your scores in the entrance exams. Then there will be resume screening and statement of purpose screening followed by interview. If shortlisted finally, then confirm admission and apply for visa. However, there will be no lateral entry scheme and you need to start the degree course from its first year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?