6th December 2017, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

AMIE and IIIE among both, which one have better scope in government sectors?

AMIE and IIIE among both, which one have better scope in government sectors such that after completing, I will be eligible for all government entrance exam.

6th December 2017, 11:38 PM
sunil kashav
Junior Member+

Default Re: AMIE and IIIE among both, which one have better scope in government sectors?

AMIE much more better course and a tougher one when compared to B.Tech and you will gain more knowledge then B.Tech because the pattern and syllabus is same all over india.

In My polytechnic college my lecturers are AMIE only.
Still AMIE having more value than B.E or B.Tech because the syllabus or the pattern is more tougher.
More over AMIE is recognised all over the world.

Hence the AMIE have Batter scope in Government Sectors. all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is AMIE a government based course or not? Can I do AMIE or B.Tech or IIIE external course? 2 15th July 2017 07:58 PM
Scope of Bachelor in Tourism Management in government and public sectors? How and where to apply for it? 1 10th February 2017 03:34 PM
What are the posts for MCA students in Government Sectors? From where to find info about various vacancies in government sectors? 12 12th February 2014 09:07 AM
Can I be able to get a job completion of my studies in all sectors like MNC's/Government Sectors 1 9th October 2013 01:26 PM
Is JRN Vidhyapith, Rajasthan recognized by AICTE(For technical education) and UGC? Can I apply for a job in government sectors, semi-government sectors & municipal corporation? Am I eligible for GATE? I have done B.Tech(Civil) from this Universit 5 8th April 2013 11:54 PM