6th December 2017, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I opt after Diploma in Fire and Safety?

I have done my diploma in fire and safety. Right now I am working with an oil and grease manufacturing company. I am suppose to do NEBOSH. So, which course I can go for to build my career?

Related Questions:
  1. Differences among Fire Engineering and Fire & Safety Engineering of Diploma course?
  2. Best course to start up with Diploma in Fire & Safety crash course?
  3. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  4. What is the requirement for freshers to get the job?
  5. What is the course fee of post graduation diploma in fire and safety management?
  6. How can I do Diploma in Electrical engineering having done Diploma in Fire Rescue & Safety?
  7. How can I get admission to study Fire and Safety Diploma course on 10th basis being an IT Diploma holder?
  8. What to study after diploma in fire and safety, for a better future?
  9. Details of government jobs after B.Sc in fire and safety
  10. From where should I do Diploma in Mechanical having PG diploma in Fire & Safety?
  11. How to do diploma in fire and safety after passing commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in diploma course after a long gap?
  13. Can I do PG Diploma in Fire and Safety after completing B.Com?
  14. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Fire and Safety? Is it a good career choice?
  15. Scope of Government job after diploma in Fire and safety course with NEBOSH certification? Entrance exam details fro the same?
  16. What is the scope in Air Force after BSc Fire and Safety?
  17. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education?
  18. Is there any entrance exam available to get admission for Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Academy of Fire & Safety Engineering?
7th December 2017, 08:38 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course should I opt after Diploma in Fire and Safety?

As you have done diploma in fire and safety and now want to go for further studies, then here below are details regarding courses for further studies after having diploma in fire and safety:-

List of Courses after Diploma in Fire and Safety:-

B.Tech in fire and safety engineering.

B.SC fire and safety management.

B.Tech in industrial engineering.

B.SC in Fire safety and hazard management.

So these above mentioned are some of bachelor degree courses for which you can apply after having diploma in fire and safety. Here below are details regarding institutes offer bachelor’s degree courses in fire and safety:-

Institutes Offer Bachelor’s Degree Courses in Fire and Safety:-

1. Apex Institute of Management, Nagpur
  2. Arunachal University of Studies, Arunachal Pradesh
  3. Indian Institute of Fire Engineering, Maharashtra
  4. Eduvista Skill power Academy, West Bengal
  5. Swami Vivekanand University, Madhya Pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?