14th July 2017, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Is AMIE a government based course or not? Can I do AMIE or B.Tech or IIIE external course?

Is AMIE a government based course or not? Can I do AMIE or B.Tech or IIIE external course? Can you please suggest me the better one to go for? It will be helpful if you can give me the details on the same as soon as possible. Thank you!

14th July 2017, 09:56 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is AMIE a government based course or not? Can I do AMIE or B.Tech or IIIE external course?

AMIE is actually a Associate Member of Institution of engineer , is a engineering course which is recognized by both state and central government .
As this is a similar engineering course , i will recommend you to do either B.E or B.tech degree from recognized university by sitting in entrance exam (GATE) followed by M.tech to get job in reputed firm/industry in both private and public sector.
15th July 2017, 07:58 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is AMIE a government based course or not? Can I do AMIE or B.Tech or IIIE external course?

AMIE stands for Associate Membership of Institute of Engineers. As per my suggestion you can go for B.Tech course rather than AMIE or IIIE. Bachelor of technology is an under graduation course. The duration of B.Tech course is four years. Who have passed 12th class in science stream are eligible to pursing B.Tech course.

B.Tech Branches.

Mechanical Engineering

Chemical Engineering

Electrical engineering

Civil engineering

Information technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?