19th April 2017, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities of getting a scholarship after completion of 1st year MBBS?

I am a medical student doing 1st year MBBS just going to appear for 1st year university exam. What are the possibilities for me to get a scholarship? Can I complete the rest of my MBBS years with scholarship and spending own money? Please help me with the same. Thank you!

14th June 2017, 10:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities of getting a scholarship after completion of 1st year MBBS?

Yes, you can get scholarship for pursuing your part of MBBS course after completion of your first year MBBS course. To get scholarship for pursuing MBBS course, you should have secured admission in MBBS course through entrance examination. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh (two lakhs in case of SC/ ST candidates) rupees to be eligible to get scholarship for pursuing MBBS course. You need to visit your respective state epass official website to apply for scholarship for pursuing your MBBS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?