26th March 2016, 07:17 PM
faluck naz

Tips to crack IIT exam after completion of diploma course?

helo!!!

i m doing polytechnic course right now....i want to crack IIT. since i m doing polytechnic course so i cant study class 11th -12th content from any teacher
i have to study all this myself... can you plz help me by giving me some advice to accomplish my dream or tell whether or not i can do this i m recently in 1st year and i have 2 more years!!!!

26th March 2016, 11:05 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to crack IIT exam after completion of diploma course?

No, you are not eligible to appear for Joint Entrance Examination conducted for admission of candidates in IIT, NIT etc..

The eligibility to appear for JEE examination is that the candidate must have passed or appearing for 10+2 from any recognised board with PCM/PCB as main paper. Candidate must have minimum 45% in 10+2.

So, you are not eligible to appear for entrance examination and hence not eligible to get admission in IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?