27th November 2013, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Is there any course to do after Diploma in CSE if weak in programming?

I have completed my 3 years diploma in computer science but i am not able to do programming then is there any course to do after cse diploma.

18th January 2014, 10:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any course to do after Diploma in CSE if weak in programming?

Programming is the heart of CSE. Every CSE engineer whether a diploma or a B.Tech is expected to be good at it. However, it is sad that having completed three years diploma course in computer science, you are still weak in programming which depicts that you are weak in your field of study. There is no recruiters who want such type of CSE engineers. Hence your first aim should be to get rid of this. You need to practice the programs, get to know their syntax, try to analyze and implement the logic.

Since you have completed your diploma, so you should go for BE/B.Tech course in CSE. Along with this, you need to take some short term courses in the field of programming to strengthen it. You can pursue programming courses in various computer teaching institutes. The courses which you can pursue are :-

- C
- C++
- Java
- .Net
- Web designing
- PHP
- Animation

However, it is recommended for you to go for any of the top three courses to strengthen your programming skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?