21st September 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Test will be released? Eligibility to apply?

Hello,
Can anyone please tell me when the form of Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Test will release? What is the eligibility criteria for applying? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Application procedure for doing Polytechnic course after 10th from Delhi?
  2. From where to get the application form for the entrance exam of Delhi Polytechnic?
  3. When the application form of Delhi Polytechnic Entrance exam will be distributed?
  4. Can a 10th student fill the application form for polytechnic delhi?
  5. When the application form for admission in M.Sc(Chemistry) will be released by Delhi University? Eligibility to get admission?
  6. Date of exam and eligibility for Bihar and Delhi Polytechnic?
  7. Where can I get Polytechnic Entrance Exam application form?
  8. How to check Bihar Polytechnic Application Form Status?
  9. Can I do B.Ed course if I dont have any teaching experience
  10. When the application form of GUJCET will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  11. What is the MAT exam procedure? I am a B.Com final year student
  12. When the application form of Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance exam will be distributed?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Delhi Polytechnic CET for 10th student?
  14. Delhi polytechnic entrance exam date 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When the application form of NTSE will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  16. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?
  17. When the application form of JEE Main will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  18. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
25th September 2015, 12:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Test will be released? Eligibility to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can anyone please tell me when the form of Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Test will release? What is the eligibility criteria for applying? Kindly tell me immediately.
Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.

Important Dates for Delhi CET exam 2016:-

Online Application forms Starts: Last week of March 2016

Last Date for Submission of Application forms: 3rd week of April 2016

Release of Admit card :One week before the exam

Delhi CET Exam Date:1st week of June, 2016

CET Delhi result 2015: last week of June 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?