28th February 2017, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a job with an incomplete home science diploma course?

Sir/Mam, I have completed my diploma in home science but I can't continue my studies because of some reasons but my question is that can I do job with this home science diploma? If yes, what are the jobs available for me. Awaiting for the response.

3rd March 2017, 04:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job with an incomplete home science diploma course?

You can try for job in private sector surely but selection will be on the basis of performance in interview and your CV. If you have some skills, then surely you can try to get a job in such field.

Without skills it is not easy to get a job in private sector. Qualifications are just a eligibility criteria for most of the jobs. Hence, be ready for the interview according to the kind of the job you want.
4th March 2017, 12:42 PM
Sam James

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job with an incomplete home science diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I have completed my diploma in home science but I can't continue my studies because of some reasons but my question is that can I do job with this home science diploma? If yes, what are the jobs available for me. Awaiting for the response.
You can join mission oriented NGO's if you have real passion and commitment for the work even if you have an incomplete diploma. But try to complete your studies through offline mode also.
4th March 2017, 04:48 PM
Aryaveer17
Junior Member+

Yes you can try for a job in private companies like:

You can work as Dietitian in Hospitals and health care centres
Nutrition Consultant
Food Technologists
Interior Designer
Teaching Profession

Even you can start hobby classes from home.

All the Best!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?