24th March 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Why CS candidates are not getting teaching jobs in government schools?

I completed my M.Sc (CS) with B.Ed. Am I eligible for TET or TRB. If not, why the government is not bothering about CS candidates and also 1 and 2 has a computer science group. So, there is a need of computer science teachers. Please all CS candidates, let us join together and raise our hands towards this issue.

31st March 2017, 12:11 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why CS candidates are not getting teaching jobs in government schools?

Government vacancies for teachers is in the hand of the government and most of the government schools don't care about computer classes because there is not enough infrastructure in those schools.

Hiring computer teachers will also require the government to get all the infrastructure ready plus maintenance of it. This might be the reason, they don't have vacancies for such teachers because it will cost them a lot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?