5th July 2018, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Herbal Technology in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar?

Hello Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Herbal Technology from Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar. Kindly tell me that is it beneficial to do this Diploma course from this institute? I am very much confused so I need your advice.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Herbal Technology in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Herbal Technology in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Herbal Technology in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar?
  4. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Herbal Technology in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar?
  5. List of Engineering Diploma courses offered in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Fisheries Technology?
  7. Colleges which give lateral entry in B.Tech Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to get BTech admission in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai for a candidate with 77.88% in Diploma Mechanical?
  9. List of software industries situated in Chandigarh?
  10. Time schedule and nature of selection for M.Phil & PhD in Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Laryngology and Otology in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore? -- [New]
  12. What are the options after completing B.Sc in Industrial chemistry?
  13. Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Cardiac Technology) in RGPI?
  14. Number of Diploma Engineering seats available in government Polytechnic colleges of Hyderabad?
  15. How to study Diploma in Operation Theatre and Anesthesia Technology from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Surface Coating Technology?
  17. What is the cutoff for information technology course in diploma for acquiring the admission in 2nd year of degree in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of technology, Andheri
  18. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
15th July 2018, 03:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Herbal Technology in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar?

Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic is a multi speciality technology oriented college located at Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh.

Yes it is beneficial to study Diploma in Herbal Technology in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Vivek Vihar
Itanagar
Arunachal Pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?