14th April 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

List of Engineering Diploma courses offered in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic?

Hello friends, I would like to know that Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic provides diploma program? I want to apply for engineering diploma course from Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic. Can you tell me what are all the engineering diploma courses in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Herbal Technology in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Herbal Technology in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Herbal Technology in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar?
  4. List colleges offering part time Diploma courses in Chennai?
  5. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Herbal Technology in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar?
  6. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Herbal Technology in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar? -- [New]
  7. List of colleges recognized from Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal to provide Diploma engineering course
  8. Could I pursue Nuclear Engineering after pursuing diploma in engineering courses? Is this course included in list of engineering courses offered?
  9. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  10. How to study Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering? Where to apply for it?
  11. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  12. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  13. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses?
  14. What are the branches in Polytechnic courses and what percentage is required in 10th to be eligible?
  15. Number of Diploma Engineering seats available in government Polytechnic colleges of Hyderabad?
  16. List of correspondence colleges which offers Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Andhra Pradesh?
  17. How to do MBA course after completion of 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the courses offered to me after failing in mechanical engineering diploma course?
8th May 2018, 10:16 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Engineering Diploma courses offered in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic?

List of Engineering Diploma courses offered in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic:

Colleges that are offering Diploma courses in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic are,

>> Civil Engineering
>> Automobile Engineering
>> Herbal Technology
>> Computer Science and Engineering
>> Garment and Fashion Technology
>> Electrical and Electronics Engineering
>> Travel and Tourism Management
>> Hotel Management and Catering Technology

Click here for Entry Level and Approved Intake details

Ph. No: 0360 2218742
Click here for Official Website
8th May 2018, 04:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Engineering Diploma courses offered in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I would like to know that Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic provides diploma program? I want to apply for engineering diploma course from Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic. Can you tell me what are all the engineering diploma courses in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic?

List of engineering diploma courses offered in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic is given below:

Diploma in Automobile Engineering
Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering
Diploma in Garment & Fashion Technology
Diploma in Herbal Technology
Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology
Diploma in Civil Engineering

Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?