25th August 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Agriculture Diploma course? Syllabus of this course?

Sir/Mam,
I want to know the syllabus which can be taught in Diploma in Agriculture course? Is it really beneficial course? Please tell me about it.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  3. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  4. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  5. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Computer Engineering? Syllabus of this Diploma course?
  7. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  8. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate who has secured 69% in Agriculture Diploma?
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to study PG Diploma in Agriculture for B.Com graduate?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Agriculture course if secured 50% in Matriculation?
  11. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
  12. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
  13. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details
  14. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
  15. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering for Agriculture Diploma holder? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it necessary to do the education from first to 10th in rural area to join in diploma in agriculture in Acharya N G Ranga university?
  17. What are the advantages of studying Diploma in Agriculture course? Detailed information about this course?
  18. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
15th October 2015, 08:42 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Agriculture Diploma course? Syllabus of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
I want to know the syllabus which can be taught in Diploma in Agriculture course? Is it really beneficial course? Please tell me about it.

Diploma in Agriculture is a two year course, which has 4 semesters.
I Semester:
1.Agronomic Principles and Practices
2.Soils and Fertility Management
3.Fruit Culture and propagation
4.Farm Structures, machinery and post harvest processing
5.Fundamentals of Livestock and poultry production
6.Computer Application
7.Physical Education.

II Semester:
1.Irrigation and Weed Management
2.Agronomy of field crops
3.Vegetable Culture
4.General and Economic Entomology
5.Principles of Plant pathology
6.Energy and Environment
7.Food Science and Nutrition

III Semester:
1.Crop Production
2.Commercial Floriculture and Ornamental Gardening
3.Breeding of Field Crops
4.Crop pests and their management
5.Crop Diseases and their management
6.Commercial Agriculture
7.Agricultural Economics and Marketing

IV Semester:
1.Dry farming and Agro forestry
2.Spices plantation
3.Seed Production
4.Extension methods and Audio Visual Aids
5.Study Tour
6.Language for Communication.

You can study further B.Tech after your diploma.

The aspirant can get many job opportunities in the field like Technical Assistant, Sales Executive, Executive, Skilled Worker, Field Technician etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?