1st July 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying Diploma Engineering course on 10th basis?

Hello Sir, I will give my 10th Board exam of BSEB Board next year. After completing my 10th, I want to study Engineering Diploma course. So, I want to know about the benefits of doing this Diploma course on 10th basis. Please tell me asap.

4th July 2018, 06:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Diploma Engineering course on 10th basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I will give my 10th Board exam of BSEB Board next year. After completing my 10th, I want to study Engineering Diploma course. So, I want to know about the benefits of doing this Diploma course on 10th basis. Please tell me asap.

The benefits of studying Diploma Engineering course on 10th basis are given below:

Candidates can get job earlier
Candidates can join the BE or BTech course through lateral entry (directly admitted to the 2nd year of the course)
Candidates can get jobs in various PSUs and Railways with diploma engineering qualifications
Diploma engineering candidates’ job profile is less stressful
Diploma engineering can get jobs in core field
5th July 2018, 08:24 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of studying Diploma or Polytechnic course:

There are several benefits available especially for candidates from Diploma background. They are,

>> You can even find employment opportunities directly after successful completion of Diploma course itself unlike Higher Secondary Course.

>> Diploma in an Half Engineering course and you can even pursue higher studies after successful completion of Diploma course. The very best you can pursue after Diploma course is B.E/ B.Tech in the same stream.

>> On the other side, candidates from 12th background have to study 4 years in Bachelor's Degree in order to be called as Engineers.

>> You will be studying advanced concepts and subjects in B.E/ B.Tech level of courses that are taught in Diploma course. So that, it will be much easier for you to understand the concepts.

>> You can either find job opportunities after completion of Diploma or go for higher studies in order to find a lot more job opportunities.

>> Some of the PSU companies offer job opportunities for Diploma background candidates.
6th July 2018, 05:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The best thing about doing diploma after class 10th is, that you will become eligible for various technical jobs in private and government sector in 3 years time.

On the other hand, if you go for class 12th, then you will have limited options in private and government sector. Diploma after 10th is a good option, if you want to start working at a young age.
6th July 2018, 06:01 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

To take a career in the engineering field student can take an admission for the course either after 10th or 12th.

After 10th a student can take admission for the three years diploma course in engineering. After completing engineering diploma a student can for the engineering degree course. On diploma basis a student can take a direct admission in the second year of engineering degree course.

After 10th you can take an admission for the engineering diploma courses. Hence to do diploma you do not need to do 11th and 12th.

List of few top Universities:-

Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar

Sastra University, Thanjavur

Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi

Andhra University College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?