27th March 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Importance of studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis?

Hello,
What is the importance of studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on the base of 10th standard? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  2. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  3. Can I apply for Mechanical Engineering Diploma on 10th basis being 12th commerce passed?
  4. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  5. Colleges in Tamil Nadu for diploma in Mechanical Engineering course on 10th basis?
  6. How to do diploma after passing engineering? I am studying in 10th
  7. Possibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges in Telangana?
  8. Percentage required to join any college after studying diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  9. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  10. Which is better to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma or Degree after 10th from GSEB?
  11. Last 6 year papers of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. What should I do among Mechanical and Computer in Diploma on 10th basis to study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  13. Which entrance exam is necessary for a son studying in 10th to do career in robotics in mechanical
  14. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  15. Can i study 10th from private while studying Diploma course?
  16. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  18. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
14th May 2016, 10:48 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Importance of studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis?

To be eligible to pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course, you must have passed SSC or equivalent examination from a recognised board. There is no importance of studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis as 10th standard will be almost studied by every candidate for pursuing higher studies.
14th May 2016, 11:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Importance of studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis?

Mechanical Engineering is one the core technical streams available in India. Of course Mechanical Engineering has a very good scope in India and abroad after completion of Bachelor or Master's in the same background. Generally Mechanical Engineering can be done in two ways. One is doing Bachelor Degree after completion of 12th Class which is generally done after 10th Class. The other way is doing Bachelor's Degree after completion of Diploma which can be done after 10th Class.

See, Most of the candidates opt Diploma to pursue after completion of 10th Class to get good core concepts during their Undergraduate level. So As candidates will be familiar with the core and technical concepts in Diploma level, it will be very easy for candidates to study in Bachelor Degree level. This is the main reason why most of the candidates choose to pursue Diploma after 10th, infact this the importance of pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?