14th June 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Where will I find best job for diploma in electronics and telecommunications?

where i will find a best job for diploma in electronics and telecommunications

Related Questions:
  1. Best course after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  2. Can I take diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  3. Can I apply for Government Job having completed Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications stream?
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  5. Job Opportunities for Freshers having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications in India?
  6. List of books for Mechanical Engineering for GATE preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Where can I find job in Electronics or Telecom field?
  8. What to do having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  9. Previous years question papers and model papers for diploma in electronics and telecommunications engineering under WBSCTE
  10. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics? Find a job or continue studies? -- [New]
  11. Can B.E(CSE) Graduates apply for BSNL TTA Exam?
  12. Can I apply for Merchant Navy course having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  13. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering or Aviation on the basis of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  14. What are the Government Job Opportunities through GATE score card for the candidates of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering?
  15. How to get a job in diploma basic after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  16. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  17. Can I apply for senior Assistant Post(Electronics) after passing Polytechnic Diploma in ETC?
  18. How to enter in 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
3rd October 2012, 08:39 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where will I find best job for diploma in electronics and telecommunications?

Diploma holders in Electronics and Telecommunication can get job in Electronics and Telecom companies.
You can apply for a job in IT departments of :
Bharti Cellular
Nokia
Samsung
Reliance
Vodafone
Idea cellular
Micromax
Karbon etc.

You can visit the official website of these companies and register by submitting your resume. You will certainly get a call if your profile and qualification matches with their requirement.
3rd October 2012, 08:49 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where will I find best job for diploma in electronics and telecommunications?

Diploma holders in Electronics and Telecommunication can get job in Electronics and Telecom companies.
You can apply for a job in IT departments of :
Bharti Cellular
Nokia
Samsung
Reliance
Vodafone
Idea cellular
Micromax
Karbon etc.

You can visit the official website of these companies and register by submitting your resume. You will certainly get a call if your profile and qualification matches with their requirement.
3rd October 2012, 10:24 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Where will I find best job for diploma in electronics and telecommunications?

Hello,
After Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering,opportunities are in Government sector like in Railways as Junior Engineers,Steel Authority of India Ltd.(SAIL) as Operator Cum Trainee(OCT),ISRO,BHEL,BEL etc.

Numerous of other opportunities can be even in the private Mobile companies like Samsung,Nokia,Motorola and also companies related with Electrical works also recruit ECE diploma holders.

There is no shortage of opportunities but one needs to work hard or sometimes wait a little before getting a good job.It is always not necessary that right after the completion of your studies you will get a job in some well reputed companies.But even with the experience in small companies of a year or two can help you to get a excellent job.

For the Government sector you need to keep on checking for the vacancies by visiting jobportals likehttp://www.freshersworld.com/,www.sarkarinaukriblog.com and not to forget the preparation for the same which undoubtely needs a good hard work,remember that there is "no shortcut to success"work hard,be patient and you can get your dream job.

Good Luck.
4th October 2012, 12:07 AM
MOUSE92

dear,

there are many jobs awaiting for you
but all these require some eligibility form their candidates

---pass with minimum 60% in

10th

12th

graduation

post graduation

--you should not have any blockage

--you should not have any gaps more than 2 years

you should have some soft skills also

selection procedure

written

interview

some core companies
bhel

bel

sail

ongc

drdo

isro

gail

mtnl

ntpc

some technical posts

ias

ips

bank po post

railway
defence

rrb

http://www.upsc.gov.in

good luck
6th July 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after completing diploma coirses in electronics&telecomunications engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?