15th June 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

How to enter in 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

dear sir.

i had finished diploma in electronics and telecommunications. i like to take 2nd year entry in mechnanical eng. it is possiable sir.
if i am not getting 2nd year entry. then i am interseted in doing from 1st year.
plz suggest me.

thanking you
NIRANJAN

Related Questions:
  1. Can I doAeronuatical engineering after finishing diploma?
  2. Can we do something for career after 10th? -- [New]
  3. Age limit to apply for Government Jobs?
  4. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  5. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  6. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  8. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completing 3 years Electronics Engineering Diploma?
  9. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I join BSc direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  11. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  12. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  13. Can I take direct 2nd year engineering for electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in computer technology with 58.84%
  14. How to work in NASA while studying in 2nd year electronics and telecommunication diploma
  15. How to do Aviation in Telecommunication Engineering after passing 2nd year diploma ECE
  16. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  17. Which course can be done after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  18. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
26th August 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to enter in 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

i have done my b.tech 2nd year mechanical with 5 backlogs can i change my college or can u advice me to do something else.. or i need to start my engineering again?
27th August 2012, 01:42 AM
suvendum14

Default Re: How to enter in 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

hi..
i am sorry to say that you cant get admission in 2nd year btech in mechanical after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunications ..
you have give entrace exam for the college in which you want to take admission..
after that score well,go to counselling..take admission..
thanks..
15th December 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

E.t.c engg.low branch yes or no
22nd May 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

sir im completed my extc diploma in 2012-2013 can i get admission in direct second year bsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?