23rd October 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Best course on Diploma basis for Chemical students

Sir,
I am in Diploma Engineering final year of Chemical stream. Please tell me about best course after completing my Diploma?
Thanks and Regards-
Diwakar

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Chemical Engineering on 10th basis in Pune?
  2. Job opportunities for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  3. Website to refer for job in Railways after Diploma in Chemical? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?
  6. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  7. Eligibility for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in CSIR after doing diploma in Chemical Engineering of 3 years?
  8. How to do Diploma in Chemical having failed in 12th Science?
  9. Possibility to get admission in B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  10. Possible jobs after Diploma in Chemical?
  11. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in Chemical Engineering having failed Diploma 2 times?
  12. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  13. How may I do B.Tech in chemical engineering? I've completed diploma in chemical engineering
  14. How to do correspondence B.E in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  15. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  16. Can I opt for B.E or B.Tech in Biotechnology after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering
  17. Eligibility for Chemical Engineering diploma?
  18. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Odisha?
20th November 2015, 09:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best course on Diploma basis for Chemical students

You can go for B.Tech in chemical engineering through lateral entry exam which will help you to get admission in second year directly. Admission will be according to your rank in entrance exam through counselling.

You can also apply for AMIE which is a good option if you are trying to get admission along with your job. This way you can do job as well as complete the engineering graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?