24th October 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Economics along with BCA(H)?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my 12th with Science and have taken admission in BCA(H). But now my interest is to study Economics. I want to know that I can study Diploma Economics course also? I am studying BCA in Delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study B.A.(Economics) being a Engineering Diploma student?
  2. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the contents in Economics Honours of Undergraduate course?
  4. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Economics for B.A.(Economics) student?
  5. Possibility to study Economics Honours for a candidate who has completed 12th without Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to study PG Diploma in Agriculture course for B.A.(Economics) graduate?
  7. Can I study M.Sc(Economics) in Symbiosis School of Economics being a B.A.(Economics) Honours student?
  8. Am I eligible to study Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering being an Economics graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I study B.A.(Economics) after completing 12th Commerce?
  10. How can I study B.Com with Economics after completing 12th?
  11. How can I get a PG scholarship in Economics to study in any university of UK?
  12. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Economics if secured 63% in B.A. and 48.8% in M.A.? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  15. What should I choose among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies to study M.A. in Economics?
  16. Is it possible to study M.A.(Economics) if completed B.Com?
  17. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Economics for M.Sc(Economics) candidate?
  18. Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) if completed B.Sc in Economics? List of correspondence universities in India?
20th November 2015, 09:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Economics along with BCA(H)?

You have to opt for a course which doesn't affect your regular studies of BCA. Therefore, if you want to study economics then you have to take admission in a distance mode course.

Hence, if you are interested then surely you can apply for admission in such course. Normally, you will get permission from college to pursue any correspondence course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?