26th June 2015, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

How to do Diploma in Chemical having failed in 12th Science?

Sir l have fail in 12science so I want to do diploma based 10 I have got 70% in10 so I want to do diploma chemical

Related Questions:
  1. Chemical Engineering or Pharmacy, which is better to study in Diploma?
  2. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in Chemical Engineering having failed Diploma 2 times?
  3. Which are the diploma courses that I can join after passing science? I have failed in 12th science
  4. Can I change my stream in 12th standard from arts to science?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc(Nursing) if completed 2 years Diploma in Nursing course and failed in 12th?
  6. How can I do mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  7. How can I do mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  8. Which stream is favourable in diploma through which I can get handsome salary per month if failed in 12th and secured 62% in 10th standard?
  9. Can I join Diploma course having failed in 12th Class?
  10. How to do 12th commerce as a 10th student? I have done diploma engineering
  11. How to join space science after completing diploma in chemical engineering with 90%
  12. Can I reapply for 12th Science from GSEB if failed twice 8 years ago?
  13. Mechanical or Chemical Diploma for ITI Fitter having 7 years experience in Maintenance at Maruti Suzuki India Limited?
  14. Which course can a 12th failed candidate do? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will it affect my career in future if I failed to appear 12th board exam and joined diploma?
  16. What should I do having failed in 12th Science and having interest in Commerce?
  17. Information about HSSB entrance exam? I have failed in 12th science
  18. Can I get Job in Navy being a candidate having completed 10th class, failed in 12th class and pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
27th June 2015, 03:21 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do Diploma in Chemical having failed in 12th Science?

You must clear the Polytechnic Entrance Examination of your State and then you will be eligible for the course of Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
You will be provided on the basis of your Rank in the Examination so prepare for the Entrance Examination form now on.
That you have failed in Class 12 Science will not be a problem.
27th June 2015, 01:46 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

If you are planning to pursue your diploma course on the basis of your 12th class then you are not eligible to start your diploma course.

i am saying this due to the fact that no candidate with backlog is allowed to get admission in diploma.

So in your current case you first of all have to clear your backlog and then apply for the diploma admission.

However you have one more option.

You can apply for admission in diploma on the basis of your matriculation.

But in that case your course duration will be of three years which otherwise will be only two years on the basis of 12th class.

So now it is totally up to you which option you will choose.
27th June 2015, 02:57 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely do Diploma in Chemical Engineering on 10th class basis. However, to get admission in any Diploma course, you will probably have to appear for an entrance examination for Diploma and after having qualified in the examination, you will be allotted names of colleges for admission in the prospective Diploma course you wish to pursue.
27th June 2015, 03:07 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue Diploma in Chemical Engineering course on the basis of your 10th standard Board examination marks even if you have failed in your 12th standard science stream. To get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination. If you qualify in the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in the counseling process and you can get admission in Diploma in Chemical Engineering course.
27th June 2015, 03:12 PM
mwh

Intermediate is not required to get eligibility for diploma.
The minimum educational qualification required for diploma is 10th from recognised university.
All the diploma aspirants have to give diploma entrance exam conducted by state government.
If you qualify in the exam,in counselling you can opt the stream in which you are interested.
27th June 2015, 10:25 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Yes you can do diploma on the basis of your 10th standard. Your score is good and you will definitely get admission in diploma course. On the behalf of 10th standard diploma course is of 3 years duration. Here you need to give an entrance exam for admission. After CET your score will decide that what will you get. If you score more marks in CET then definitely you will get good diploma college unless not.
27th June 2015, 10:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Admission in Diploma in Chemical Engineering will be based on your 10th qualification, therefore, don't worry about your 12th board results and apply for any polytechnic entrance examination. Rank in the entrance exam will help you to get admission in your choice of college.

Hence, only thing you have to make sure is be prepared for the entrance exam which requires only 10th qualification from a recognized board which you have got at present. You will be allotted college on the basis of rank through counselling. Therefore, don't worry about your 12th result.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?