5th September 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply for Diploma in Heavy Motor Vehicle Mechanism course? Entrance exam available for it?

I have passed ITI Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) course and now want to study Diploma in Heavy Motor Vehicle Mechanism course. Where to apply for it? Entrance exam available for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Best institutions in Uttar Pradesh to study Diploma in Heavy Motor Vehicle Mechanism course? Duration of course and topics covered under the course?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for RTO Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector exam if I don't have a Heavy Vehicle Driving License?
  3. What is the age limit for Civil PSI in Karnataka?
  4. How to become a Motor Vehicle and Engineering Industries Insurance Surveyor?
  5. How can I apply for motor vehicle inspector? I am a diploma student
  6. How to become Motor & Industrial Insurance Surveyor?
  7. How to become a Motor Vehicle after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from BTE Delhi
  8. Best stream for Diploma in between Automobile and Mechanical for ITI with Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) holder?
  9. Can I apply for a job after passing ITI(Mechanical Motor Vehicle) MMV Trade(NCVT)
  10. If I get Heavy Motor Vehicle Licence just before the RTO exam will I be still eligible? -- [New]
  11. What is the qualification of brake inspector of police?
  12. How can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering if completed ITI(Mechanic Motor Vehicle) and having 11 years of working experience in Automobile sector?
  13. Topics for the minor project in Mechanical Field? Which are the best topics? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to do diploma course after completion of ITI in Mechanical motor vehicle trade?
  15. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma if secured 76% in ITI(Motor Mechanic Vehicle Trade)?
  16. Associateship Examination-Motor Insurance Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. Eligibility to get job in Mahindra Motors and Ashok Leyland for ITI Mechanic(Motor Vehicle) candidate?
  18. Insurance Surveyors-Motor Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
14th September 2017, 05:55 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where to apply for Diploma in Heavy Motor Vehicle Mechanism course? Entrance exam available for it?

There is no point in getting another diploma in the same field. Rather I would suggest you to get a Degree in the Mechanical Engineering instead of the Diploma.

Yes, after the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?