24th October 2014, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Best polytechnic colleges in UP, their admission process and last date of admission in Monad University?

I have passed 10th from icse board and want to get admission in polytechnic diploma in automobile engineering. I want to know best polytechnic colleges in UP and the admission process, last date for admission . Is Monad University, near Hathrus, Mathura good and recognised for this diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Best polytechnic colleges in UP? What is the admission process? I have passed 10th from ICSE board
  2. Procedure for admission in Pune University? When does the admission process start?
  3. Procedure to take admission in NIT college?
  4. Admission process for seeking admission in Medical Colleges?
  5. Procedure of getting admission in government polytechnic Maharashtra? Do I need to visit Bandra college for admission?
  6. Diploma Colleges in India: Admission Procedures, Forms, Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in Nirma University after completing diploma course in civil engineering from BS Patel Polytechnic?
  8. Last date of lateral entry admission in polytechnic colleges in Rajasthan?
  9. How to take admission in B.Tech in IP university? I am pursuing Polytechnic from Delhi
  10. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  11. Can I get admission in Delhi government polytechnic colleges such as PUSA and Aryabhat?
  12. Admission information for M.Sc (Forensic science) in Amity University, Noida?
  13. How to do Polytechnic? What is the procedure for admission?
  14. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  15. How can I get information regarding admission, fee and dates for Polytechnic in Bikaner?
  16. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses?
  17. What is the date of M.Com admission? Fee structure of the M.Com course? Procedure for admission in INGO university for M.Com?
  18. Date of sale of forms of M.Com forms? Admission process for M.Com?
31st May 2015, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best polytechnic colleges in UP, their admission process and last date of admission in Monad University?

sir I have got 806 rank in jeecup entrance exam 2015 can I take admn in government polytechnic college gaziabad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?