12th April 2016, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Which is better among job and studies for a Diploma holder?

Hi Sir,
I have completed my Diploma. And now what can I do further? Please suggest me. Should I do job or should I do study? Please suggest me.

13th April 2016, 10:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better among job and studies for a Diploma holder?

After completion of Diploma course, you have two options :- first option is to continue your higher studies and the second option is to do a job. If you are interested to pursue your higher studies, you can opt for B.E/B.Tech course or if you are interested to do a job, you can find many job opportunities in private and public sector companies on the basis of Diploma course. I suggest you to pursue your higher studies for a better career instead of doing a job after completion of Diploma course.
13th April 2016, 11:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

I would like to suggest you to study further for higher education after completion of your diploma as after degree you can appear in degree level exams such as civil services, SSC, banking etc. After degree you can get job in good companies with higher salary and status.
14th April 2016, 12:07 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

My suggestion to you is that you should opt for the further studies after completion of your diploma from any recognized institute. I am saying this due to the fact that diploma is very basic qualification and if you go for the job after completion of your diploma then you will get job at the lowermost position with poor salary. However if you go for the three years degree course (through LEET) and then after go for the job then you will get a job with satisfactory salary.
You can pursue B.tech in the same stream for better scope. For your kind information i want to convey you that if you go for the admission in B.tech through LEET exam then your course duration will be only three years which is otherwise of four years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?