12th April 2016, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Diploma Chemical with 14875 rank in Odisha DET?

Sir,
I had given DET and have got rank 14875 rank in Diploma entrance test of Odisha. I want admission in Chemical Engineering Diploma. Kindly tell me with this rank I get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course if belongs to other state?
  2. Possibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering for a candidate who has secured 10945 rank in Odisha DET?
  3. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 524 rank in Odisha DET?
  4. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Engineering Diploma course in any Government college?
  5. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course in any Government college?
  6. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study D.Arch course?
  7. List of colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 16583 rank in Odisha DET?
  8. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Odisha? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply and eligibility criteria of Odisha-DET for Electrical & Electronics Diploma student?
  10. Is Biotechnology offered in Diploma program? Previous year question papers of Odisha DET?
  11. List of coaching classes for preparation of Odisha DET in Bhubaneswar?
  12. In which branch I will get admission if secured 14059 rank in Haryana DET?
  13. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering for SC candidate?
  14. When is the polytechnic DET diploma entrance exam test of Haryana?
  15. Diploma in architect after passing 10th?
  16. Which college can I take for admission in government college of Odisha? My Odisha Stat Rank is 16099 in general
  17. Eligibility to attend Odisha DET for 16 years old 10th student?
  18. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course if secured 516 rank in West Bengal and Odisha?
13th April 2016, 10:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Diploma Chemical with 14875 rank in Odisha DET?

Yes, definitely you can get admission to study Diploma Chemical Engineering course even if you have secured 14875 rank in Odisha DET examination. You can get admission in Diploma in Chemical Engineering top 15-20 Diploma colleges of Odisha. You have secured an average rank in Odisha DET examination, so, definitely you can get admission to study Diploma Chemical Engineering course by securing 14875 rank in Odisha DET examination.
14th April 2016, 08:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Diploma Chemical with 14875 rank in Odisha DET?

Yes, admission is possible but it will be a private college. Chances of government polytechnic or a top private polytechnic is very less with this rank.

Hence, if you want to get admission in a low ranked private polytechnic then surely you have chance of admission in your choice of course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?