14th May 2016, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Which is better between Aeronautical and Mechanical to study in Diploma?

Hi,
I have just completed my 10th with 82%. I want to know that which Diploma is better in between Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Way to study Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  4. Possibility to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad for Diploma Mechanical student?
  5. Which is better between Aeronautical and Mechanical to study in Diploma? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to study B.Tech Aeronautical for Diploma Mechanical student? Total fee expenses of B.Tech Aeronautical?
  7. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?
  8. How can I study Aeronautical after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Possibility to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  10. Should I have to appear in JEE Main to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  11. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  12. Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical after doing B.Tech in Mechanical? Colleges or universities providing Aeronautical Engineering in India and Abroad?
  14. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
  16. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I study Diploma Aeronautical course with 80% in 10th?
  18. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
16th May 2016, 03:59 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is better between Aeronautical and Mechanical to study in Diploma?

Nice to see your interest in the diploma course. You have good marks in the 10th class. After completing 10th you may take admission in the diploma course.

The diploma course is available in different branch of engineering. You may choose any one branch as per own interest. As per your question Aeronautical and Mechanical both branch is good. You may choose any one as per own interest. Don't choose any branch by other interest. It is your career so decide any thing by self.

After completing diploma course lot of opportunity available for you. You may continue your ahead study or go for the job just after completing diploma.
16th May 2016, 10:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between Aeronautical and Mechanical to study in Diploma?

Mechanical engineering is always considered a better stream than aeronautical engineering because of its wide scope and acceptance at various industries. It is a core engineering stream which helps while applying for jobs.

Aeronautical engineering is a limited stream with scope only aeronautical field. Hence, opt according to your choice.
17th May 2016, 09:04 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

That solely depends upon your own interest as to which field you are interested in. You should look for your own interest as both of the courses have equal career opportunities and you can excel in either of them provided how well you study throughout.

So, make up your mind first and look for your field of interest first.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?