24th October 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 524 rank in Odisha DET?

Sir,
I have secured 524 rank in Odisha DET. Do I have a chance to get seat in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course as I am interested to study Mechanical in my Diploma course. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course if belongs to other state?
  2. Possibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering for a candidate who has secured 10945 rank in Odisha DET?
  3. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Engineering Diploma course in any Government college?
  4. List of colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 16583 rank in Odisha DET?
  5. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course in any Government college?
  6. Procedure to apply and eligibility criteria of Odisha-DET for Electrical & Electronics Diploma student?
  7. In which branch I will get admission if secured 14059 rank in Haryana DET?
  8. Is Biotechnology offered in Diploma program? Previous year question papers of Odisha DET?
  9. List of coaching classes for preparation of Odisha DET in Bhubaneswar?
  10. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course if secured 516 rank in West Bengal and Odisha?
  11. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
  12. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  13. Cutoff rank required in Bihar DCECE to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Odisha?
  15. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if secured 13869 rank in JEXPO?
  17. List of scholarships for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Odisha?
  18. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
6th November 2015, 08:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 524 rank in Odisha DET?

Yes, definitely you can get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if you have secured 524 rank in Odisha DET examination after completion of your 10th standard. Candidates who have completed 10th standard and those who have qualified in entrance examination are eligible to get admission in Diploma course. Since, you have secured very good rank i.e., 524 rank in Odisha DET examination, you can easily get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?