9th March 2018, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Can a 12th with PCM group study Diploma in Occupational Therapy course? Where to apply for it?

Hello, I have passed 12th with Science (PCM) and now want to study Diploma in Occupational Therapy course. Please tell me am I eligible for it? Where to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges and their cut off marks along with fees for admission in Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
  2. Possibility to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in The National Institute for Rehabilitation Training and Research, Cuttack for 12th PCM candidate?
  3. Career scope of Occupational Therapy? Courses available in Occupational Therapy? Best colleges in India offering these courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Opportunities in abroad after completing Bachelors in Occupational Therapy?
  5. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master in Occupational Therapy? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to pursue BCA/ B.Sc IT/ B.Sc CSE with 50.1% marks in 12th PCB from TBSE Board?
  7. MCI approved colleges in USA to study MS in Occupational Therapy? How much it cost to study the course?
  8. What is the scope of B.O.T? Which colleges offering this course in Tamil Nadu?
  9. Which top paramedical Diploma courses i can study in India?
  10. B.ed can be done after B.O.T (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)? Should I go for correspondence B.Ed?
  11. Procedure to do OT after certificate course in Gyani?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for MD in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation after doing UG in Occupational Therapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Cost of pursuing Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
  14. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in India? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to study Diploma in Petrochemical course after 12th? Where and when should I apply for it?
  16. Occupational therapy prospect in INDIA?
  17. Eligibility criteria and Annual Fee of Bachelor of Occupational Therapy course in India?
  18. Can I write Dr. in prefix of my name after completion of Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
24th April 2018, 09:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 12th with PCM group study Diploma in Occupational Therapy course? Where to apply for it?

No, you need to study PCB or PCMB stream to become eligible for diploma in occupational therapy admission through entrance exam. Biology is compulsory, because it is a life science course.

Hence, on the basis of PCM stream, you can't apply for course, which requires biology as the base subject. Even entrance exam will have questions from biology subject.
30th July 2020, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a 12th with PCM group study Diploma in Occupational Therapy course? Where to apply for it?

I take biology as additional subject with PCM can I do occupational therapy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?