12th October 2017, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

MCI approved colleges in USA to study MS in Occupational Therapy? How much it cost to study the course?

I am studying MBBS course in India and after completion of it want to study MS in Occupational Therapy from USA. Please suggest me MCI approved colleges for it? How much it cost to study the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Career scope of Occupational Therapy? Courses available in Occupational Therapy? Best colleges in India offering these courses?
  2. Colleges and their cut off marks along with fees for admission in Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
  3. Cost of pursuing Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
  4. List of MCI approved colleges in UK to study Post Graduate Diploma in Echocardiography? How much cost required to complete the course?
  5. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  6. Cost involved to study MS in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Opportunities in abroad after completing Bachelors in Occupational Therapy?
  8. Can a 12th with PCM group study Diploma in Occupational Therapy course? Where to apply for it?
  9. Is AICTE approved certificate valid in USA to study MS in Computer Science?
  10. B.ed can be done after B.O.T (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)? Should I go for correspondence B.Ed?
  11. Medical College of Wisconsin, USA approved by MCI for BDS course? Fees and admission criteria?
  12. Medical colleges in Europe that are recognized by MCI? Fee structure and other costs involved?
  13. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  14. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master in Occupational Therapy? -- [New]
  15. Possibility to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in The National Institute for Rehabilitation Training and Research, Cuttack for 12th PCM candidate?
  16. Eligibility criteria and Annual Fee of Bachelor of Occupational Therapy course in India?
  17. Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in India? Scope of this course?
  18. List of MCI approved colleges with full address to study PG Diploma in Diabelotology? Mode of application, course fee and stipend for us?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?