10th June 2016, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue BCA/ B.Sc IT/ B.Sc CSE with 50.1% marks in 12th PCB from TBSE Board?

Hi sir, I have completed 12th Class with 50.1% marks in 12th Class (in PCB) from TBSE Board. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc IT/ B.Sc CSE or BCA with the above criteria. If yes, which course is the best one among them ?

10th June 2016, 10:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue BCA/ B.Sc IT/ B.Sc CSE with 50.1% marks in 12th PCB from TBSE Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir, I have completed 12th Class with 50.1% marks in 12th Class (in PCB) from TBSE Board. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc IT/ B.Sc CSE or BCA with the above criteria. If yes, which course is the best one among them ?
You have completed 12th standard with PCB, So you are not eligible for B.Sc in CS/IT, BCA course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with Mathematics from a recognized board are eligible for B.Sc in CS/IT, BCA course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
11th June 2016, 09:24 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue BCA/ B.Sc IT/ B.Sc CSE with 50.1% marks in 12th PCB from TBSE Board?

Yes, you are eligible to opt for the above mentioned courses with the marks you have scored, there is nothing to worry about it.

The selection of the subject depends upon your interest as to which subject you wish to opt for and in which field you are interested in to continue with your studies further.

Therefore, make up your mind first about your interest as to whether you are interested in programming and all the software developing or related things then go for BCA, otherwise if you are interested in IT field you can opt for B.Sc and if interested in Computer Science, then CSE is your course.

Either of the course can fetch you a good career ahead, provided you should have interest in that subject, because if you are interested in it you will definitely do well in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?