25th March 2017, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Can a 12th with Science stream study Diploma in Fire & Safety Management course? Where to apply for it?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Science stream and now want to study Diploma in Fire & Safety Management course. Can I study this course? Where to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education?
  2. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  3. Differences among Fire Engineering and Fire & Safety Engineering of Diploma course?
  4. Best course to start up with Diploma in Fire & Safety crash course?
  5. What to study after diploma in fire and safety, for a better future?
  6. How can I do Diploma in Electrical engineering having done Diploma in Fire Rescue & Safety?
  7. How to become a Pilot in Air Force being a candidate pursuing B.Sc 2nd year in Fire & Safety?
  8. What is the course fee of post graduation diploma in fire and safety management?
  9. From where should I do Diploma in Mechanical having PG diploma in Fire & Safety?
  10. Is there any entrance exam available to get admission for Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Academy of Fire & Safety Engineering?
  11. How can I get admission to study Fire and Safety Diploma course on 10th basis being an IT Diploma holder?
  12. How can I complete my corrospondance graduation in fire and safety?
  13. How to do diploma in fire and safety after passing commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Fire and Safety? Is it a good career choice?
  15. Minimum requirements for getting admission in Diploma Fire & Safety Management? Are there colleges in Gujarat for this?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering?
  17. Course and fee structure of Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Safety Academy?
  18. Where can I get placement in if done Post Graduate Diploma in Fire & Safety?
26th March 2017, 06:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 12th with Science stream study Diploma in Fire & Safety Management course? Where to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Science stream and now want to study Diploma in Fire & Safety Management course. Can I study this course? Where to apply for it?
Yes, a 12th science stream candidate can apply for Diploma in Fire & Safety Management course. The course is applicable for those who have completed 12th or Diploma. The course duration is one year. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination in some institutions. The candidates after completion of the course can work as Safety Officer, Fire Officer, Fire Engineer etc. The course can be studied in the following institutions

Manav Bharti Unviersity - Official Website

National Safety Academy - Official Website

NIFS - Official Website

IFSM - Official Website
26th March 2017, 10:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 12th with Science stream study Diploma in Fire & Safety Management course? Where to apply for it?

List of colleges offering diploma in fire and safety management in India:

Agnihotri Academy of technocraft
Agnihotri College campus, Ramnagar, Maharashtra
07152 241 075

Apex Institute of Management
West High Court Road, Dharampeth Nagpur, Maharashtra
0712 664 8630, 6 648658.

Arunachal University of studies
main campus, NH 52, Arunachal Pradesh
8131 848845

Bhartiya Institute of fire and safety,
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
8799 999 299

Yes you are eligible to pursue this diploma course after passing your 12th standard. Science students are eligible
Course fee is about 25000 per annum. Admission is given on the basis of 12th percentage moreover some colleges also conducted entrance exam.
29th September 2018, 06:35 PM
sunshineprofe

Safety Professionals , Leading Occupational health and safety training Institute located in Chennai. Safety Courses in Chennai operates
to increase the competence level of safety engineers & safety managers.

Safety Professionals , runs up with the Internationally certified safety Experts ,
who are all passionate in Health and safety aspects & so passionate to train the students .
Call : 9566246778 / 9566231038

https://nationalsafetyschool.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?