9th February 2018, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc Geology student study PG Diploma in Underwater Archaeology? Where to apply for it?

I am B.Sc Geology student and after completion of this course want to study PG Diploma Course in Underwater Archaeology. Please tell me am I eligible for it?
Where to apply for it?

11th February 2018, 08:58 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Geology student study PG Diploma in Underwater Archaeology? Where to apply for it?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for post graduate diploma in underwater archaeology course after completing B.Sc in geology because minimum qualification required to apply for PG diploma course in underwater archaeology course is B.A/B.Sc or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained. Some of reputed institutes also conduct entrance exam for admission of eligible candidates for PG diploma course. Here below are details regarding details regarding institutes where you can apply for PG diploma course in underwater archaeology course:-

List of Institutes offer PG Diploma Course in Underwater Archaeology Course:-
  1. Vidya Prasarak Mandal’s SRN Arts and MBS Commerce College, Karnataka
  2. University of Lucknow, Utter Pradesh
  3. Kuvempu University, Karnataka
  4. Centre for Heritage, Kerala
So these above mentioned are some of reputed institutes where you can apply for post graduate diploma in underwater archaeology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?