5th September 2017, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Tech in ECE study Advanced PG Diploma course in Embedded System course? Top universities and procedure to get admission?

I am studying in B.Tech in ECE course and now thinking to pursue an Advanced PG Diploma course in Embedded System from top university of Kerala. Can I study this course? Suggest me top universities and procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 10 universities in US for MS in VLSI or Embedded system
  2. What to do after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication with 58%? Do I need to take up any course for that?
  3. Best institute for short term PG Diploma in Embedded System and Digital Signal Processing field admission procedure?
  4. List of abroad universities accepting IELTS score to study M.Sc in Embedded? Cost to study in abroad?
  5. Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience
  6. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Fee for joining training in CDAC?
  8. Universities with fee structure in Japan which offers M.Tech in Robotics? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Which is the best courses after doing B.Tec?
  10. Companies in Chennai offering Embedded System based job for B.E.(ECE) candidate?
  11. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  12. How to join embedded course after passing B.Tech ECE? Institutes offering the course and providing placement assistance?
  13. Best universities to study PG Diploma in Persian Advanced Translation? Eligibility criteria for admission?
  14. Which is better between Embedded System and Java? I have completed B.E ECE
  15. How to apply for short term course related to Electronics and Communication?
  16. Admission procedure to study Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru? -- [New]
  17. What courses I can pursue from CDAC being a candidate of final semester of B.Sc in IT waiting for results?
  18. How to get admission in CDAC for Diploma in Embedded System?
7th September 2017, 05:38 PM
Thexpert
Banned

Default Re: Can a B.Tech in ECE study Advanced PG Diploma course in Embedded System course? Top universities and procedure to get admission?

Yes, You can study Advanced PG Diploma course in Embedded system after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering. National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) in Calicut (Kerala), Government Polytechnic College in Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala), etc, These are some top colleges for Advanced Post Graduate Diploma in Embedded systems in Kerala. The admission of students will be based on their qualifying marks in the entrance exam.
8th September 2017, 07:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Tech in ECE study Advanced PG Diploma course in Embedded System course? Top universities and procedure to get admission?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can apply for the PG Diploma course in Embedded System after the completion of B.Tech in ECE, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the PG Diploma course Embedded System.
Candidates must have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the respective State Council or National Council as the admission will be based on the marks scored in the entrance examination.

List of Colleges offering Post Graduate Diploma in Embedded System:-

Bharati Vidyapeeth University
Address: LBS Road, 13 Sadashiv Peth, Next to Alka Talkies, Pune, Maharashtra 411030
Phone: 020 2440 7100

Acharya Polytechnic
Address: Acharya Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Road, Soldevanahalli, Hesarghatta Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560090
Phone: 080 2372 2222

NTTF Electronics Centre- NEC
Address: 40/40A, Electronic City post, Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100
Phone: 080 4262 3501

BICARD
Address: Office No. 68-71, 4th Floor, 'C' Block, Shrinath Plaza, Dnyaneshwar Paduka Chowk, Fergusson College Road, Pune, Maharashtra 411005
Phone: 095956 05544
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?