18th July 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Can a Diploma in CSE student study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?

Hello sir, I am studying Diploma in CSE but I want to change my stream in B.Tech course. Can study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in CSE?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  2. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission?
  4. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Computer Engineering Diploma student?
  6. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  8. Qualification required to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering for 10th student?
  9. Courses that can be done by a 12th failed candidate -- [New]
  10. Possibility to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad for Diploma Mechanical student?
  11. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  12. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  13. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  14. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  15. Eligibility to study B.Tech(CSE) for Diploma Civil student?
  16. How to study in Aeronautical Engineering after passing computer engineering in diploma?
  17. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  18. Eligibility to study B.Tech Aeronautical for Diploma Mechanical student? Total fee expenses of B.Tech Aeronautical?
19th July 2016, 09:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Diploma in CSE student study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?

No, being a Diploma CSE student, you are not eligible to study B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) course. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering course, you should have passed three years Diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering course from an AICTE approved institution or 12th standard with PCM stream from a recognised board. Being a Diploma CSE student, you can get admission to study B.Tech CSE and you can't get admission to study B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering course.
19th July 2016, 10:36 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Diploma in CSE student study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?

>> No you are not eligible to get admission in B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in CSE.

>> B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering course candidate must have diploma in Aeronautical Engineering with a minimum of 60% from a recognized university.

>> The age of candidate must be minimum of 17 years.
20th July 2016, 12:02 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Definitely you can change your stream in B.tech after completion of your diploma in CSE. You can study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of your diploma in Computer Science Engineering. If you go for b.tech after completion of your diploma, then you can apply for lateral entry admission in b.tech.
20th July 2016, 12:41 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying Diploma in CSE but I want to change my stream in B.Tech course. Can study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in CSE?
Sorry that you are not eligible for B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in CSE stream. Those who completed their Diploma in Aeronautical/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering course are eligible to apply. However, being a CSE student you can apply for B.E/B.Tech in Computer Engineering course through lateral entry.
20th July 2016, 12:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
No, you are not eligible for B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering course because you have completed diploma course in computer science engineering.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized university are eligible for B.E/B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.
20th July 2016, 01:21 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Yes, a Diploma in Computer Science Engineering student can study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering in Manipal Institute of Technology through lateral entry. The candidates who have completed a three years Diploma in Engineering granted by the State Board of Technical Education or passed B.Sc Degree from a recognized university are eligible to study the course. The interested candidates has to sit for an online entrance test (for 1 hour) conducted by the institution. The website link is given here Click Here
20th July 2016, 08:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in B.Tech aeronautical engineering on the basis of diploma in CSE of 3 years duration. But you will not get 2nd year admission through lateral entry.

You are opting for a different stream which will only allow you to get admission in 1st year of the B.Tech course only.
21st July 2016, 02:05 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for the above mentioned course after completion of your Diploma in CSE as there is no such provision for it, you should have completed your Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering and after then you could have opted for the above mentioned B.Tech course.
21st July 2016, 02:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to opt for B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after the completion of Diploma in CSE department.
Candidates those who have completed their Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognised University are eligible for doing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.
You can opt for B.Tech in CSE after completing your Diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?