5th August 2010, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

What are the special post in government sector for EC student? Procedure to get the post?

what are the special post in the govt sector for the ec student in the govt sector and what are the procedure for getting them

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities in government sector for CS student?
  2. MBA (HR) jobs in Government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What will be the salary offered for me after completion of B.Sc in CS?
  4. Am I eligible to get job in State or Central Government after completion of BA with 50% marks?
  5. Government jobs after finishing B.Tech in Computer Science? Information regarding best fields in government sector?
  6. Can I leave Railways after doing B.E. from SCRA college? What will be my salary after graduating and how much it can be upgraded?
  7. What are the government jobs I could apply after post graduation in Public Relation?
  8. Can a Computer Science engineering student apply for IES exam? Any other equivalent exam which will help in getting a higher post in Government Sector?
  9. What are all the engineering posts in Government sector?
  10. Which post i can get under government sector after Printing Diploma course?
  11. What is the pay scale for PO of Private Banks? How can I get the job? -- [New]
  12. Is there any railway government sector job after completion of B.Tech CSE?
  13. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  14. Which are the post basic nursing institutions in government and private sector in Kerala?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector for a candidate who is willing to pursue Post Graduation in Agronomy?
  16. Am i eligible to give any government sector recruitment in high post?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector after B.Sc in Computer Science and MCA?
  18. What are the government job oppotunities available for ECE?
3rd June 2011, 05:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the special post in government sector for EC student? Procedure to get the post?

Hello friend,
Being an Electrical Engineering, you may get appointed in the following departments of government sector:
Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers
Indian Railway Stores Service
Central Electrical Engineering Service
Indian Naval Armament Service
Indian Ordnance Factories Service
Central Power Engineering Service
Indian Defence Service of Engineers
Indian Supply Service

To be eligible, you will have to appear for Engineering Service Exam conducted by union Public Service Commission. Apart from being an engineering graduate, you must be within the age limit of 21-30 years. The maximum age limit is relaxed upto 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST.
For complete detail regarding the exam, you must refer to the official website of UPSC.

Apart from this, you may also apply for BSNL, SAIL, ISRO, NTPC ,BHEL and other Public Sector Undertakings-PSU.
4th June 2011, 12:51 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the special post in government sector for EC student? Procedure to get the post?

government jobs available for B.E ECE students are
  1. BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)
    click here http://www.mp.bsnl.co.in/ to get more information and notification mostly come in the month of feb and exam will be held in april/may.
  2. ISRO(Indian space research organisation)

There is no form for applying ISRO you need to go to isro website and fill your form but before that you need to make a D.D of 100/- and then you need to apply to website..then you need to note down your application form no and take print of the

generated form and sent to the ISRO address.
  3. DRDO(Defense research and development organisation)
  4. ECIL(Electronic cooperation of india limited)
  5. AAI(Airport authority of India)
  6. SAIL(Steel authority of india)
  7. RRB(Railway recruitment board)
  8. UPSC(Union Public Service Commission )
    click here www.upsc.gov.in to get more information and exams will be conducted on 12th June. and last date of applying for the same is 21at March...
  9. CDS(Combined defense service)
4th June 2011, 01:25 PM
dhani12345

Red face Re: What are the special post in government sector for EC student? Procedure to get the post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the special post in the govt sector for the ec student in the govt sector and what are the procedure for getting them
Here, in government sector like BSNL, ISRO and other govt telecom companies needed EC students. Because the work in these companies are related to communication and on devices.so, here to implement any communication device or network purpose that will be done by EC students. EC students have more experience on this sector.
Procedure to getting a post in these Govt. sector are to apply online for registration and these Govt. department take a test every year and if clear the test then call for interview and then do the job..All right
Best luck to EC students who have been interested..
4th June 2011, 01:29 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
-->Two kinds of jobs are there in Government Sector

First Type

#Engineering Sector

-->There you can go for Core Filed and Subject Related in Electronic,Communication and Telecommunication, some times Instrumentation Section like PLC,SCADA and DCS

-->Company that come under that Section are

#BSNL

#DRDO

#ONGC

#Railway

#ISRO

#IOCL

#CPCL

#NPCL

#NFL

#AAI

#ECIL

#Engineers of India

Second Type

-->Administration Sector

#UPSC

#Navy

#Bank Exam(PO Post)

#TNPSC Group Exam

-->For all the Exam, Best Preparation and Concentration will Definitely brings success in your life, in this field

God Bless you
4th June 2011, 02:26 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi
many jobs are there for electronics student like
bsnl
isro
drdo
hil
hul
ntpc
coal india
other govt. Jobs are there but this the best job............
4th June 2011, 02:27 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi
many jobs are there for electronics student like
bsnl
isro
drdo
hil
hul
ntpc
coal india
other govt. Jobs are there but this the best job............
4th June 2011, 02:30 PM
frooty.scooty

There will be no of jobs for EC students.
they are

AAIL
SAIL
CDS
BSNL
DRDO
SAIL
ISRO

etc
4th June 2011, 06:47 PM
yogalakshmi sekar

jobs are available for EC students in railway,ISRO,bsnl,BHEL,BEL,etc....

specials posts like
=>signal engineer
=>junior engineer,etc
are available for EC students...

you need to write separate entrance exams to join in that reputed government organisations.....

IES(Indian Engineering Exams)
bhel entrance test

these are the tests you need to attend to get placed in that organisations..

all the best....

regards
yogi
18th July 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, wat are the special post in central and state government available for BE second class degree holders in EC branch,i further belong to ST community. If any information regarding please inform me to [email protected]
23rd August 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

actually,i m in b.tech final yr....i m searching for job in govt. sector...my marks are..88%,73%,86% in 1oth,12th,nd b.tech....if any recurements available or publised...plese inform me in my mail..([email protected])....plese...
19th September 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

what are the basic posts available for freshers in private sector, after completing their BE-ECE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?