4th February 2016, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

Can i appear for DRDO test after doing Diploma in Chemical Engineering?

I want to join DRDO in future. I am doing diploma course in chemical engineering. I want to know if i can write the DRDO test after completing my Diploma course. Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for DRDO entry test for STA B? What is the syllabus for DRDO entrance test?
  2. What is the syllabus for DRDO entry test? Old question papers for the post of STA B Electrical Engineering? I am a diploma holder
  3. What is the syllabus for DRDO entry test? I am a diploma holder
  4. Procedure to apply for Mini Project in DRDO being a candidate of pursuing BE in Chemical Engineering?
  5. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  6. Eligibility for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in CSIR after doing diploma in Chemical Engineering of 3 years?
  7. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  8. Names of the labs of DRDO in Delhi those who provide 6 weeks training for chemical engineering?
  9. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  10. Syllabus for DRDO STA-B entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Odisha?
  12. Eligibility for Chemical Engineering diploma?
  13. DRDO Diploma Metallurgical Engineering papers and reference books?
  14. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering for SC candidate?
  15. What should I do after diploma in chemical engineering?
  16. How may I do B.Tech in chemical engineering? I've completed diploma in chemical engineering
  17. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  18. Which test is conducted for DRDO? I am a final year student of electronics and communication engineering
4th February 2016, 09:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i appear for DRDO test after doing Diploma in Chemical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join DRDO in future. I am doing diploma course in chemical engineering. I want to know if i can write the DRDO test after completing my Diploma course. Please help.
Yes, you can appear for DRDO entrance exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma course with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for DRDO entrance exam.

Eligible departments are,

Electronics & Communication engineering
Mechanical engineering
Computer Science & engineering
Chemical engineering
Electrical engineering

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
5th February 2016, 10:41 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can i appear for DRDO test after doing Diploma in Chemical Engineering?

You are doing diploma in civil engineering and want to join DRDO. Yes definitely you are eligible for getting job in DRDO after completing the Diploma course.

>>DRDO conducts CEPTAM exam every year for the recruitment of various post in which you are eligible for Senior Technical Assistant (STA B) in chemical Engineering discipline.

Following are the eligibility for this post:

>>Student must possess three years diploma in chemical engineering from a recognized board/ Institute.

>>Age Limit: 18-28 Years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students.

>>The selection is done on the basis of written exam followed by interview. So in my opinion at this time you have to focus in completing Diploma course and concentrate more on core subjects. This helps you lot at the time of preparation for DRDO CEPTAM exam.
7th February 2016, 02:17 PM
monikasiri

Yes you are eligible to appear for DRDO test after completing your Diploma.DRDO releases notification every year for filling respective domains with eligibility criteria.Students of many branches like Computer Science,Electrical and Electronics Engineering,Electronics and Communication Engineering etc. DRDO releases notification for students of diploma in Chemical Engineering also.All you need to do is apply for the job after the notification releases and attend the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?