7th June 2017, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for CTET on the basis of D.EL.Ed course?

I am only 12th pass and now pursuing D.EL.Ed course...I don't want to do graduation. I not to ask, if only by doing 12th and D.EL.ED course and clearing CTET. Can I then apply for elementary government teacher or not? Please reply it as soon as possible.

7th June 2017, 08:07 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for CTET on the basis of D.EL.Ed course?

Yes you can apply for CTET as the minimum qualifications required for a candidate are at least 50% marks in senior secondary or its equivalent and passed or appearing in final year of 2 years diploma in Elementary Education recognized by NCTE board or a board recognized as equivalent to NCTE.
No, with this qualification you are not eligible for elementary teacher, however you are very much eligible for primary teacher.
For elementary teacher a candidate must have bachelor degree with 50% marks from a recognized university and 2 years of bachelor of education degree.
7th June 2017, 09:42 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

CTET refers to Central Teacher Eligibility Test and same is a national level entrance test held by CBSE once every year for recruitment of teacher in Centrally funded CBSE schools or other private CBSE schools.

As far as you are concerned about you eligibility for appearing in CTET having passed Class 12th and having D.EL.Ed degree course then for your information I would like to let you know that you are certainly eligible for the paper I examination for becoming teacher of upto Class 5 if your aggregate in Class 12th and and D.EL.Ed degree course is at least 50%. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

For more updates and details regarding CTET examination you can refer to the link www.ctet.nic.in.
8th June 2017, 04:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am only 12th pass and now pursuing D.EL.Ed course...I don't want to do graduation. I not to ask, if only by doing 12th and D.EL.ED course and clearing CTET. Can I then apply for elementary government teacher or not? Please reply it as soon as possible.

Yes, you can apply for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE after completion of Senior Secondary or its equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education course. The above mentioned qualified candidates are eligible to appear for the CTET – Teacher for Classes I – V – Primary Stage. Therefore, you can apply for CTET Primary Stage Teacher post with your qualification. The CBSE CTET eligibility website link is given Click Here
9th June 2017, 12:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can apply for CTET exam for primary school teacher post.

Those candidates who have completed 12th with 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible for CTET exam.

The maximum age criteria is 40 years.
9th June 2017, 10:24 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

CTET refers to Central Teacher Eligibility Test and it is a teacher eligibility test held by CBSE twice every year for recruitment of teachers in various centrally funded CBSE schools like JNVs, KVs, etc. .

Being a D.El.Ed ( Diploma in Elementary Education) degree holder you are eligible for appearing in CTET paper I examination for becoming teacher upto Class V if your marks in D.El.Ed degree and higher secondary school degree course is at least 50%.

Further for being eligible for becoming teacher of higher classes you need to complete your graduation degree course followed by B.Ed ( Bachelor of Education) degree course.

For more detailed information regarding CTET you can refer to the link www.ctet.nic.in.
3rd October 2017, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

I am graduate with 62.7% and pass state tet conducted by BOSEM and recently admitted for persueing d.el.ed through online. I wanted to know wether am eligible for applying KVS PRT?
1st December 2017, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I am Post Graduate with B.Ed. in 2000 and in teaching profession since 2000. Am I applicable for D.El.Ed? Is CTET is applicable/required even after D.El.Ed. Bridge Course?
2nd December 2017, 07:35 PM
sunil kashav
Junior Member+

Yes, you can apply for CTET conducted by the CBSE after completion of Senior Secondary or its equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education course.
You can apply for CTET primary Stage Teacher post with your Qualification.

The maximum age criteria is 40 years.
2nd February 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Can you please tell me that a d. El Ed qualified person needs to clear tet also to apply for government job
31st March 2018, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

I am 40 years old and by birth belonging to scheduled tribe(plain) and graduate with 55% and pursuing D.EL.ED through IGNOU. Am i applicable to apply CTET ?
23rd May 2018, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ctet after completing diploma in education (1year)?? I have done post graduation also.
6th June 2018, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I have completed post graduation and now I am pursuing D.EL.ED. May I eligible for M.Ed after D.EL.ED? please reply soon!
17th June 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

I have given exams for 3rd year b el ed(4 yr course). Results will probably be out in August 2018.Am i eligible to give CTET 2018??
20th June 2018, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

May I know whether I am eligible for CTET application?
I am Pershing DELED under nios 2017-19 batch, now registered for second year admission and I have more then asked % in HS level?
22nd June 2018, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I eligible for ctet class 1 to 5 paper? I have B. Ed degree and Nios bridge course.
1st July 2018, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I have done graduation and now going to take admission in D.EL.ED (CT) . Am I eligible for the CTET exam?
6th July 2018, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a primary teacher in West Bengal. I have 2 years old d.el.ed training in 2016-2018 recognized by the government. May I eligible for ctet 2018 ? Please inform me...
8th July 2018, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I have done graduation in bba. Now i want to do d.el.ed and after that ctet.
But i want to teach to upto class 10th. So what to do so that i can be a elementary teacher. I did not had any school subjects in my graduation, not even english. So please guide me.
2nd August 2018, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

2017 - 19 D. Ed Bach can apply c tet? I have 78%in h.s. My D. Ed Bach is 2017 - 19. Inform me as soon as possible.
22nd August 2018, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Student who are appearing in ctet 2018 are eligible to apply kvs job 2018 or not.
22nd August 2018, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing deled from nios 17-19 batch and iam graduate also but with 42% .am I eligible for CTET
23rd August 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

In ctet exam eligibility apearing D.EL.ED in last year means which particular year mention here?
23rd August 2018, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for CTET on the basis of D.EL.ED course in the year 2017-2019?
7th September 2018, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am appearing final of DELED. What should I write in the percentage of diploma in ctet form?
23rd December 2018, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

After S.S.L.C I have completed diploma in commercial practice then after his two years B.com course now I am doing D.EL.Ed course can I eligible for CTET
5th February 2019, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply for ctet as i am in service teacher and done deleted under state government while on service( govt sponsored). My certificate is as in -service deleted trained.???
13th February 2019, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

I am a d.el.ed (in service teacher ) odl mood but I have been terminated from my service for some rea son. Can I apply ctet with d.el.ed (in service teacher) odl mood certificate ?
25th February 2019, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing deled from BIOS and now when I am applying am facing a problem as in the name of the board and university name NIoS is not coming in the option. What should I do?
14th March 2019, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing DLED From NIOS and applying in CTET but at the time of applying it was asked about Board/University Name and Pin Code, kindly clear what name we have to fill there?
4th June 2019, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation and i also have d.el.ed. on the basis of this qualification am i eligible for any post in kendriya vidyalaya or navodaya vidyalaya.
27th June 2019, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed D.El.Ed course from NIOS Can I apply for bed in distance education to tamil university
3rd July 2019, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I have doing NTT 2 year diploma from scert and graduation from Delhi University can i eligible for tet
3rd July 2019, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

I am doing NTT 2 year diploma from scert and graduation from Delhi University can i eligible for tet
3rd July 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I have doing NTT 2 year diploma from scert and graduation from Delhi University can i eligible for tet
3rd July 2019, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for CTET on the basis of PG and I have also done ntt
2nd August 2019, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

CAN I APPLY FOR HIMACHAL PRADESJ TET EXAM ON THE BASIS OF D.El.Ed. from IGNOU
18th September 2019, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I am d.el.d student 2018-20 batch..can I fill up c-tet 2019
28th December 2019, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed ctet exam on the basis of appearing in d. El. Ed. Sir i want to know that is this ctet is valid or not because I clear it in appearing the course not after passing the course
1st February 2021, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Is the CTET valid if I qualify D.El.Ed final exam after the CTET result ?
17th October 2021, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I given ctet if I have state government in-service d el ed odl mood certificate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?