10th June 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply to study PG Diploma in Renewable Energy being a Mechanical graduate? Is there any entrance exam available for admission?

Hi, I have done B.E. in Mechanical Engineering and now want to do PG Diploma in Renewable Energy. Can I apply to this course? Should I give any entrance exam to do this Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities providing Wind Energy or Renewable Energy through Distance Education?
  2. Application procedure and list of institutes for PhD in Renewable Energy sources?
  3. Can I get job in Gulf nations through Diploma in Renewable Energy? Expected earning in Gulf nations? -- [New]
  4. How to get job after M.Tech in renewable energy based private companies?
  5. Details about the Artificial Intelligence in SRM university?
  6. How to get M.Tech in Renewable Energy through distance education
  7. Job opportunities with expected salary for M.Tech(Automotive Systems/Thermal Science & Energy Systems/Engineering Design/Manufacturing Design/Renewable Energy Systems) in India and Abroad?
  8. How to join M.Tech in Renewable energy through distance education?
  9. Is it possible to study Renewable Energy Resources in Dublin University for a candidate who has completed B.Tech in 5 years?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Renewable Energy in TERI University? Duration of this course?
  11. List of best universities to do renewable energy course through distance mode after completion of graduation?
  12. Which are the institutes providing M.E in Renewable Energy Sources?
  13. Internships in renewable source of energy? Where can I get such type of internships?
  14. Colleges in in India offering courses in Renewable resources? Eligibility criteria after B.Sc(Computer science)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What kind of job opportunities are available for me after completing B.Tech in Agri Engineering? I have 2 years experience in renewable energy
  16. Shall I apply for energy auditor after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering and passing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering from RVD university
  17. Fee for joining training in CDAC?
  18. How can I apply for B.Tech lateral entry? I am doing diploma from BGSBU in Jammu and Kashmir?
10th June 2016, 08:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to study PG Diploma in Renewable Energy being a Mechanical graduate? Is there any entrance exam available for admission?

Yes, you can apply for admission to study PG Diploma in Renewable Energy course after completion of your B.E Mechanical Engineering course from a recognised university. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course in any stream from a recognised university are eligible to study PG Diploma in Renewable Energy course. To get admission in PG Diploma in Renewable Energy course, you need to appear and qualify the entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?