12th July 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Which diploma course should I do to get government job after B.Sc? Should I apply for any coaching for entrance exam?

I am doing b.sc. I have taken b.sc 2nd year exam after that i want to do 1 year diploma course. Which course should i do? What are other options.Should I do coaching of any entrance exam?I can't decide what i do? Which diploma course available for government job?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  2. Is there any job in bank on Diploma basis?
  3. Procedure to get a government job? Date of start of TNPSC Group IV exam?
  4. Is there any entrance exam to be answered to get a government job after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  7. After Diploma what to do if financial condition is not good? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  9. How can I apply for Government job after M.Sc in Computer Science? Entrance exams and their criteria?
  10. How to apply for government polytechnic lecturer job? Books to study for entrance exam?
  11. How to apply for government job in UP after passing diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Which are the government exams which I can write based on the district to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemisty?
  13. Can I get a government job after doing diploma in computer science?
  14. Can I apply for government job after pursuing diploma in vocation course?
  15. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. After completing Polytechnic Diploma how to apply for government job?
  17. Which are the government job entrance exams after B.E? How can I apply for it?
  18. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course from IASE deemed university?
14th July 2015, 03:02 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which diploma course should I do to get government job after B.Sc? Should I apply for any coaching for entrance exam?

Below are some list of mentioned diploma courses after the completion of your B. Sc which you can opt
DIPLOMA IN LAB. TECH
DIPLOMA IN RADIOGRAPHY TECH
DIPLOMA IN OPTHALMIC TECH
DIPLOMA IN OPERATION THEATRE TECH
DIPLOMA IN E.C.G TECH, etc.

Its all upto your wish. If you think that you are capable of preparing yourself by own, then go for it by yourself otherwise you can go for coaching. You can apply for government job after the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?