26th September 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i attend IIT JEE with IETE certificate?

Si,
r
I am an IETE 3 year Diploma holder. I want to know if i can attend IIT JEE entrance exam with this qualification.

26th September 2015, 10:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i attend IIT JEE with IETE certificate?

No, Diploma holders are not eligible to appear in JEE examination. Only candidates who have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board are eligible to appear in JEE Main examination. Candidates those who have qualified JEE Main examination and secured top 1,50,000 rank are eligible to appear in JEE Advance examination. Being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to appear in JEE examination.
27th September 2015, 09:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i attend IIT JEE with IETE certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Si,
r
I am an IETE 3 year Diploma holder. I want to know if i can attend IIT JEE entrance exam with this qualification.
Yes, you can attend IIT JEE through diploma degree.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for IIT-JEE exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?