26th September 2015, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it right for Diploma holders to join Indian Army?

I am Nikhil and i am a diploma holder in electronic and telecomunication. My age is 20 years. Is it right to join army? my mail id is ([email protected])

27th September 2015, 11:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it right for Diploma holders to join Indian Army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Nikhil and i am a diploma holder in electronic and telecomunication. My age is 20 years. Is it right to join army? my mail id is ([email protected])
As per your age criteria for you are not eligible for Indian Army. This recruitment is conducted by UPSC through NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?