10th July 2015, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.E after completion of diploma course in Gujarat?

Respected Sir/Mam,

Can I do B.E after completion of diploma course in Gujarat? Can someone please let me know the complete information which I have to follow up for the same? Which course in B.E I can opt for? Is there any restriction for it or so? Awaiting for a quick reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.E after completion of diploma course in Gujarat? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  3. Obstetrics and Gynaecology related diploma courses available for B.H.M.S. doctor in Gujarat?
  4. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  5. Colleges offering admission in Diploma in Architecture at Gujarat?
  6. Can I get admission in NIT after completion of diploma course?
  7. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  8. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  9. Can I appear for LLB after passing 12th, 10th, diploma and other PG courses?
  10. What is the procedure to do BOE in Gujarat after completing diploma in Mechanical with 1 year experience in Operation Department in Powerplant in Gujarat?
  11. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
  12. List of the colleges in Gujarat offering diploma course in IT stream after 10th?
  13. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Gujarat for ITI holder?
  14. Admission in 2nd year degree in Gujarat after completing 10th from Gujarat and diploma from Maharashtra?
  15. What are the rules and regulations for diploma engineer of Gujarat to take admission in degree engineering course in Gujarat?
  16. Diploma holder from Gujarat Technical University can apply for B.Tech in Karnataka or Mumbai?
  17. Am I eligible for LLB course after scoring 45%? Names of the colleges where I can get LLB degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat? I have passed diploma in EC
10th July 2015, 11:49 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.E after completion of diploma course in Gujarat?

Yes, you can do B.E course after completion of your three years Diploma in Engineering course in Gujarat. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma course and those who wish to pursue Engineering course need to appear in Lateral Entry examination which is conducted by their respective state entrance examinations board to get admission in Engineering course. By qualifying the entrance examination, candidates can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E course.
10th July 2015, 03:36 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely do B.E. after completion of your Diploma course. For that you will have to clear an entrance examination called LEET.

Based on the marks scored in the entrance examination, you will be allotted seats in colleges and then you can pursue your B.E. course successfully.
10th July 2015, 04:13 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in B.E. course after the completion of diploma course. To get admission in this course, you should appear for lateral entry exam, which is conducted by Gujarat government. If you qualify in lateral entry exam, you should attend for admission counselling. In the counselling process, you should select some colleges, in which you want to join. Then the admission authorities will offer you admission in any college, depending upon your rank in lateral entry exam.
10th July 2015, 05:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for B.E admission through lateral entry exam which is conducted by the state technical council. If you have completed your diploma from a recognized institute then you will be eligible for the entrance exam.

If you manage a decent rank in the entrance exam then you will be alloted your choice of college during counselling. Therefore, apply for the lateral entry exam which is conducted in the state of Gujarat for admission in engineering degree course through lateral entry procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?