2nd March 2017, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.E ECE after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Sir/Mam, I am completed the diploma mechanical engineering. Can I do to join B.E ECE? My qualifications 10 diploma only. What is the process followed for the same? Can you please suggest me the next steps which I need to follow. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  2. Which course is better to take in diploma course to do in Tezpur University?
  3. Is it possible for me to join B.E ECE course after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  6. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  10. Which course I can do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  12. How to get job in core companies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Courses that can be done by a 12th failed candidate
  14. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  15. What can I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. How to become a pilot right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  18. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
3rd March 2017, 08:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.E ECE after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

No, you are not eligible to do B.E ECE course after completion of your three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course from an AICTE recognized institution.Only candidates who have passed Diploma in ECE course are eligible to pursue B.E ECE course. Being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing B.E ECE course and can get direct admission in second year of four years B. E Mechanical Engineering course through lateral entry admission process.
4th March 2017, 04:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.E ECE after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I am completed the diploma mechanical engineering. Can I do to join B.E ECE? My qualifications 10 diploma only. What is the process followed for the same? Can you please suggest me the next steps which I need to follow. Thank you!

It is not possible to do BE ECE after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering. The diploma in mechanical engineering candidates can study BE Mechanical Engineering or Production Engineering or BE Aerospace Engineering or BE Automobile Engineering. It is not possible to do BE ECE with diploma in mechanical engineering qualification. For taking admission, you have to appear for the lateral entry examination. Based on the marks scored in the entrance examination, you will be admitted to the engineering graduation. You will be admitted directly to the second year of the engineering course (BE or BTech).
6th March 2017, 10:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidates are not eligible for B.Tech/B.E in ECE.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university are eligible for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.
27th September 2017, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.E ECE part time after completion of regular diploma in mechanical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?