25th June 2016, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Bachelor of Arts after completion of Diploma Civil?

Hi,
I have passed 10th after that I am doing Diploma in Civil Engineering. I would like to know that can I do Bachelor of Arts after my Diploma?

25th June 2016, 07:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Bachelor of Arts after completion of Diploma Civil?

No, you are not eligible to study Bachelor of Arts course after completion of your three years Diploma in Civil Engineering course. To be eligible to pursue Bachelor of Arts course, you must have passed 12th standard or equivalent in any stream from a recognised board. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, being a Diploma holder in Civil Engineering, you are not eligible to pursue Bachelor of Arts course.
25th June 2016, 07:26 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have passed 10th after that I am doing Diploma in Civil Engineering. I would like to know that can I do Bachelor of Arts after my Diploma?

Yes, you can study B.A after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 3 years diploma in engineering.
You can study the course in the following universities;

- Mahatma Gandhi University - Official Website
- Bharathiar School of Distance Education - Official Website
25th June 2016, 08:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can pursue Bachelor of Arts after completion of your diploma in civil. Admission is given on the basis of marks obtained in diploma. Merit list is prepared by the institute on the basis of marks obtained by you and other students. You can pursue this degree even from regular or distance mode.
26th June 2016, 12:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
You haven't done 12th standard with Arts, So you are not eligible for B.A in Arts.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with Arts subject from a recognized board are eligible for B.A in Arts.

Your age should be above 16 years.
23rd November 2019, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

I am done class 10th and diploma in CSR engineering can I join in ba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?