24th March 2017, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BBA and MBA after diploma in automobile engineering?

Sir, I am pursuing diploma in automobile engineering. Can I do BBA and MBA?
What are the BBA and MBA courses related to automobile industry?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do BBA after finishing diploma in automobile engineering
  2. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  3. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Can I go for B.Tech automobile engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. How to get a Automobile related course in MBA after finishing diploma?
  8. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  9. Is diploma in automobile equivalent to mechanical in PSU?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for automobile job in army after diploma in automobile engineering?
  11. Can I do MBA after diploma in automobile engineering?
  12. Is karnataka open university AICTE approved?
  13. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  14. Is it possible to do BA course after completion diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  15. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  16. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  17. Am I eligible to do Automobile engineering degree in Germany after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  18. Am I eligible for MBA degree if I did my Post Diploma in Automobile Engineering from an institute which is recognized by tamilnadu state government but not by AICTE or by UGC?
24th March 2017, 08:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BBA and MBA after diploma in automobile engineering?

Yes, you can apply for admission in BBA and after completion you can apply for MBA. Diploma in automobile engineering is definitely more than class 12th and will surely make you eligible for any degree course.

Just make sure you perform well in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university or institution.
2nd April 2017, 04:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BBA and MBA after diploma in automobile engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am pursuing diploma in automobile engineering. Can I do BBA and MBA?
What are the BBA and MBA courses related to automobile industry?
No, diploma candidates are not eligible for MBA course. The minimum educational qualification required for graduation degree from a recognized University.

If you have completed 12th standard thrn you are eligible for BBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?