2nd April 2017, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Where can we do forensic diploma course after completion of 10th standard in Gujarat?

Where can we do forensic diploma course after completion of 10th standard in Gujarat? Can you please give me the details on the same? Which university is best? I need to know the complete information on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

2nd April 2017, 05:04 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can we do forensic diploma course after completion of 10th standard in Gujarat?

List of colleges for diploma for doing forensic diploma course after completion of 10th standard in Gujarat:-

Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar

Gujarat University, Ahmedabad

Shree PM Patel Institute of PG Studies and Research in Applied Scienes, Anand, Gujrat.
2nd April 2017, 05:07 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where can we do forensic diploma course after completion of 10th standard in Gujarat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Where can we do forensic diploma course after completion of 10th standard in Gujarat? Can you please give me the details on the same? Which university is best? I need to know the complete information on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Sorry, it is not possible to do forensic diploma course after completion of 10th standard in Gujarat. The eligibility to do Diploma in Pharmacy is a pass in HSC or 10+2 in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics subjects. So you are not eligible to study Diploma in Pharmacy in Gujarat after completion of 10th standard. The course is available in various pharmacy colleges in Gujarat. The Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) is given for your reference Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?