2nd September 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma in mechanical via distance learning course after completion of ITI?

I have completed (I.T.I) Fitter. Now I want to do diploma mechanical distance learning course in AICTE and UGC approve university. What should be the steps which I need to follow now? Can someone please guide me in this? It will be really helpful if you do so!

Related Questions:
  1. How to join diploma mechanical distance learning course? I am a ITI draftsman mechanical
  2. Duration of Diploma after doing ITI through distance learning?
  3. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for ITI-Turner(Mechanical) holder?
  4. How to do diploma Mechanical distance learning course in AICTE and UGC approved University after completing ITI Draftsman Mechanical
  5. How to do diploma mechanical distance after completing ITI Fitter?
  6. How to do diploma mechanical distance learning course in AICTE and UGC approved university after completing ITI mechanical
  7. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  8. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
  10. How to do distance diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI(mechanical diesel)/
  11. How to join diploma in Mechanical or Electrical through distance learning?
  12. Which are the universities for operation diploma engineering distance learning courses?
  13. How to join diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI?
  14. Is it possible to pursue Diploma through distance mode after ITI?
  15. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course
  16. Distance learning in AICTE approved colleges after completing ITI(Electrical)?
  17. Where can I do diploma in Mechanical through distance learning after 10th?
  18. List of the colleges where I can do diploma in mechanical through distance learning?
2nd September 2015, 06:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do diploma in mechanical via distance learning course after completion of ITI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed (I.T.I) Fitter. Now I want to do diploma mechanical distance learning course in AICTE and UGC approve university. What should be the steps which I need to follow now? Can someone please guide me in this? It will be really helpful if you do so!
Yes, you can do diploma course after completion of ITI course.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
2nd September 2015, 09:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do diploma in mechanical via distance learning course after completion of ITI?

Diploma in mechanical engineering is an AICTE approved course and you can't do it in a distance mode. In fact no open university in India have recognition to conduct this course in distance mode.

You have to do this course in regular mode through polytechnic entrance exam. Admission will be based on the rank in exam and counselling.
3rd September 2015, 02:08 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, candidate can't pursue diploma in mechanical via distance learning course after completion of ITI.

Eligibility for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering :

Candidate must have passed 10th with 55% marks / 10th with ITI certificate / 10th pass with Certificate in Motorcycle Service and Repair (CMSR) of IGNOU / 12th pass with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry

Age of candidate must be from 15 to 21 years.
17th July 2020, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

i have completed iti and i want to do BE in distance learning can i?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?