13th June 2016, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology online? Details of this course?

Can anyone of you please provide me the details of Rehabilitation Psychology Diploma course? Can I do this course in online mode?

15th June 2016, 11:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology online? Details of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you please provide me the details of Rehabilitation Psychology Diploma course? Can I do this course in online mode?
The course is not available in online mode but you can study the PG Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology through distance mode in IGNOU. The eligibility to study the course is all Graduates and Post graduates in Psychology or the candidates who studied psychology in one paper with the following disciplines – B.Sc Nursing, B.Ed/M.Ed General and Special Education, Graduate and Post Graduate in Social Work, Physiotherapy and Speech Therapy, Graduate and Post Graduate with Diploma in Counseling. The duration of the course is 18 months. The program fee is Rs.12, 500.

Official website - Official Website
22nd February 2018, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology online? Details of this course?

Is the PG Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology from IGNOU, RCI certified?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?