2nd March 2017, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give the pre polytechnic test after completion of 10th standard?

I am 10th passed on but I am interested in polytechnic diploma. Can I give PPT (pre polytechnic test) entrance exam and I can do polytechnic diploma with that? Can someone please give me the details on the same? Awaiting for the quick response.

3rd March 2017, 07:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give the pre polytechnic test after completion of 10th standard?

You need to have class 10th qualification to apply for pre-polytechnic test for admission in any polytechnic diploma course, which is of 3 years duration.

Those who have appeared for 10th board exams are also eligible for it. Therefore, just make sure you fulfill the eligibikity criteria before applying.
3rd March 2017, 08:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give the pre polytechnic test after completion of 10th standard?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing polytechnic course, you should have passed 10th standard from a recognized board and you need to appear in polytechnic examination which is conducted by your respective state technical board. There is no pre polytechnic examination conducted for offering admission in Polytechnic course, admissions in Polytechnic course are done through state level polytechnic entrance examination or through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks.
4th March 2017, 11:42 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are interested to appear for pre polytechnic entrance examination should be an Indian citizen and should have completed 10th standard with physics, mathematics and chemistry from a recognized board. You should have scored minimum 35% - 40% marks in the qualifying examination. Your age should be minimum 14 years at the time of appearing. So, if you qualify the PPT examination with decent marks then you can pursue polytechnic diploma after that.
4th March 2017, 12:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 10th passed on but I am interested in polytechnic diploma. Can I give PPT (pre polytechnic test) entrance exam and I can do polytechnic diploma with that? Can someone please give me the details on the same? Awaiting for the quick response.
Yes, you are eligible to give the pre polytechnic test after completion of 10th standard, for taking admission to polytechnic colleges. The minimum qualification required for the pre polytechnic test is a pass in 10th standard with Mathematics and Science subjects with at least 35% marks. You can apply online for the pre polytechnic test. Based on the pre polytechnic test, merit list will be prepared and candidates will be admitted to the polytechnic colleges in MP. There are various diploma courses available like Diploma in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering etc.
6th March 2017, 10:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of 10th standard, you can apply for polytechnic entrance test.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?