15th August 2015, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course in Delhi if secured 22 marks in English and secured 50% in 10th?

Hello,
I want to take admission in Polytechnic Diploma in Delhi. I have given my written test about 2 months ago. Actually I have passed my 10th & secured 50% marks in aggregate. But I have 22 marks in English. I have passed by my Additional subject. So can you please guide me am I eligible to take admission in Polytechnic Diploma colleges in Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course if secured 5.6 CGPA in 10th?
  2. Is it possible to study Diploma in Civil Engineering if secured 50% in 10th WBBSE and 46997 rank in JEXPO?
  3. To study in B.Sc should I take admission in any Diploma course if secured 41% in 10th?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Polytechnic course if secured 60% aggregate in 10th standard?
  5. Am I eligible to study Diploma in IT course in Delhi if secured 80% in 10th?
  6. Can I study Polytechnic course if secured 48.93% in 10th standard? List of colleges in Ahmedabad?
  7. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate who has secured 45% in 10th?
  8. Can I increase 10th or polytechnic Diploma marks?
  9. Can I get admission in any school at Delhi if secured low marks in 10th standard?
  10. Can I improve English marks of 10th or polytechnic diploma both done at Punjab?
  11. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  12. Possibility to get admission in Presidency college to study B.A.(English) for a candidate who has scored 82 marks in English and secured 66.6% in 12th?
  13. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  14. Can I study Bachelor of Architecture in Abroad being a Polytechnic Diploma holder?
  15. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured less marks in 10th standard?
  16. Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for TCS on campus? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
19th August 2015, 08:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course in Delhi if secured 22 marks in English and secured 50% in 10th?

Most of the polytechnics offer courses in English medium and you should be ready for it. Coming to eligibility criteria then there is no English subject as compulsory and you just need to be pass in 10th class from a recognized board of education.

Hence, you should not worry if you are declared passed by the board in class tenth. Just appear for entrance exam and get a good rank in it.
4th March 2022, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course in Delhi if secured 22 marks in English and secured 50% in 10th?

i heard if we have 35% in English, math and science then we're eligible to do polytechnic . but i got 33% in science am i eligible to do polytechnic or not.. if I'm not is there any way that i can even though I got 33% in science ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?