22nd February 2016, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How much SSLC percentage is required for Polytechnic admission?

I am a student of CBSE board. I have scored 80% marks in aggregate in CBSE board 10th exam. I want to know how much percentage is needed to get admission in the polytechnic. Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Candidate without Mathematics in SSLC can get admission in Polytechnics of Karnataka?
  2. Percentage required for admission in government polytechnic college?
  3. Percentage required to take admission in Marine Engineering after Polytechnic(Mechanical)? Fee structure of the course?
  4. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  5. How can I become a marine engineer after Polytechnic? How much percentage is required to take admission in marine engineering college
  6. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  7. List of the night diploma colleges in Bangalore?
  8. How much is the percentage required in class 10th for admission in government polytechnic college
  9. How to join in Polytechnic for Petrol Engineering? I have scored 469 in SSLC
  10. Percentage required in 10th standard to apply for Punjab Polytechnic Admission Test?
  11. How much percentage is required in class 10th to get admission in Polytechnic college? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Qualification and minimum percentage required in 10th to apply for Polytechnic Diploma course?
  13. Which are the Polytechnic courses available after SSLC?
  14. How to join Polytechnic college after passing class 10th? What is the percentage required for it?
  15. How much percentage is required for mechanical engineering in diploma in MS university Polytechnic?
  16. Am I eligible to get diploma course in government polytechnic college with 55% marks in SSLC?
  17. How much percentage is required for polytechnic in class 10th?
  18. How much percentage is required to get admission in MITS?
22nd February 2016, 08:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much SSLC percentage is required for Polytechnic admission?

To get admission for pursuing Polytechnic course, the candidate must have passed 10th standard in all subjects with minimum aggregate of 40% marks from a recognised board. To get admission in Polytechnic course, you must have to appear and qualify the Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. Since, you have scored an aggregate of 80% marks in your 10th standard, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Polytechnic course.
22nd February 2016, 08:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

I don't think with 80% marks in 10th you will have any problem for appearing in any polytechnic entrance exam. Normally, there is 50% marks criteria and in some cases you need only pass marks.

Therefore, don't worry about your marks because it is absolutely fine. Just be prepared for the entrance exam so that you can get admission in a top polytechnic.
23rd February 2016, 12:25 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in the polytechnic courses after 10th.

To get admission in course, you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted for admission in different government and private colleges.

Yes, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination as candidate passed 10th from any recognised board are eligible to appear for examination. For more information about eligibility criteria visit at official websites.
28th February 2016, 11:13 PM
monikasiri

Yes,you are eligible to get admission in Diploma with 80% of score in your Tenth Standard.The minimum educational eligibility to get admission is 40% in Tenth Standard.The age requirement is 15 years to get admission in Diploma.

So,you got a very good score of 80% in your Tenth standard.So,you are definitely eligible to get into Diploma.If you score good rank in the entrance exam then you can get seat in a best college.
22nd September 2018, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

My son got only pass marks in 10th std weather he is eligible to get admission in diploma
29th June 2019, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

I have studied in cbse till 10th after scoring 86% not getting a chance in Polytechnic.
19th October 2020, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Deploma in computer engineering is easyFor state syllabus students
28th November 2020, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I have only 5 a in 10th class can I get admission for polytechnic
28th July 2021, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I have 68% in SSLC can i get polytechnic admission?
30th July 2021, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

I have only 75% in 10 th if I get automobile engineering admission in poly
16th May 2022, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

I passed sslc in skert syllabus with 85.55% may I get a admission in government poly technic collage for the
computer science engineering diploma
22nd June 2022, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

I got 78% mark in sslc and 81 % marak in plus two did i aget seat for diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?